The Post UTME Past Questions for FUTO – the Federal University of Technology, Owerri has now been added to our list. Follow the instruction below to get your copy.
Payment to Bank | ATM or Mobile Transfer
Account Name: IBOTYLE SERVICES
Account Number: 0096004552
After payment, simply text Name*email address*school*course to 09020318377.
After sending the MTN airtime voucher or making an airtime transfer, simply text Name*email address*school*course to 09020318377.
For inquiries, contact 09020318377.
Random text from the FUTO Post UTME Past Exams is displayed in pdf below.
The Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) is a federal government university located in Owerri West, the capital of Imo State.
Futo which was established in 1980 is one of the oldest Technology universities in Nigeria.
FUTO Post UTME Requirement
Below are the requirement to apply for the Federal University of Technology Owerri.
- UTME Candidate must have scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree and A’ Level in relevant discipline and subjects.
Those who did not choose FUTO as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
How to Apply for FUTO Post UTME
To apply, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on POST-UTME/Direct Entry Application.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00).